Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Feature Requests / Unity Plugin : World Streamer Bridge
« Last post by Warsoul on November 30, 2017, 07:28:00 PM »
That would be really cool if World Machine get a nice bridge between World Machine and World Streamer for Unity 2017 : https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/36486
For now; World Creator and Gaia have One Clic Bridge to World Creator, no need to manually export and import your tiled terrain anymore. Time saving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2rtpkC86uM&list=PLWMxYDHySK5NZWmlCzB-YRM7nywSjq5Af&index=12
Bug Reports and Help / Re: Disabling devices for building
« Last post by oli on November 30, 2017, 11:02:51 AM »
Thanks WFab, actually I thought B (Bypass) was the only way to disable a device, and this command doesn't work for a whole selection. But there is also a way to D (disable) a device, and this works for a selection. Cool!
Bug Reports and Help / Re: Disabling devices for building
« Last post by WFab on November 30, 2017, 09:34:44 AM »
Just ctrl+select, or simply box select the devices you want to disable, then right click and disable. Or try the shortcut with the devices selected, I don't use that shortcut, so I don't know about it.
Bug Reports and Help / Disabling devices for building
« Last post by oli on November 30, 2017, 05:49:24 AM »
Hi, I know the B key lets us disable a device for building, but how can I disable/enable multiple devices at once? Also how to disable/enable all devices from a group? When using large graphs, it is difficult to work on parts of the graph only as unless disabling devices one by one (which is a real pain), World Machine builds everything.
Bug Reports and Help / Pan in layout view only for a given device
« Last post by oli on November 29, 2017, 07:49:39 AM »
Hi, say I have two devices, one with perlin noise, one with voronoi noise. In the layout view, I want to pan the current extent to have the best area for perlin noise. Problem is the panning also applies to the voronoi noise, even if I create a new extent for this one. How can I move an extent on the layout view to affect a single device and not all devices? Thanks.
Guest Forum / Re: overlay view doesn´t work
« Last post by Anasikawin on November 29, 2017, 02:09:50 AM »
I see that right now, I know it is what everyone is looking for.
General Discussion / Re: Geoglyph 2 issues
« Last post by Vision4Next on November 27, 2017, 06:02:39 AM »
Next geoglyph update is in the works, though I'm not sure when it will be released.

Good to know. I really like Geoglyph, as it makes World Machine even more valuable.
I'd love to see a good working support of the last Beta.
Bug Reports and Help / Large tiled UE4 Import bad
« Last post by caslte on November 26, 2017, 11:24:20 AM »
Hey all I am having issues importing a continental sized world machine tiled build into ue4 I've provided some screenshots below regarding what is going on. 
If anyone has any suggestions or tips they're greatly appreciated, thank you. 

The terrain

Project settings

Tiled settings

UE4 Imported result

As you can see not only is the height messed up, but the tiles are not pieced together properly either an there are various strips that don't match facing different directions etc...
General Discussion / Re: Geoglyph 2 issues
« Last post by WFab on November 25, 2017, 08:08:39 PM »
Next geoglyph update is in the works, though I'm not sure when it will be released.
You use left click and drag to move in explorer view. You can also use one of the traveling modes (fly, walk, drive, hover). Right click switches views, though I'm not sure how to use it. It's either really a bug, or just a very counter intuitive feature.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10