Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Development News / Re: Dev Silent in Forum and Blog
« Last post by Rhalph on July 15, 2017, 02:23:10 AM »
http://www.world-machine.com/blog/

Another blog update! Seems like the 3016 will soon be available *_*
Guest Forum / Re: Polacy wbijać mam pytanie może się opłaci.
« Last post by Dominikk on July 07, 2017, 11:08:30 AM »
to jak znajdzie się jakiś posiadacz World Machine z Polski przynajmniej odpiszcie że nie albo dajcie znać na jakich warunkach możecie mi stworzyć za pomocą tego programu plansze do gry jeśli to możliwe!
Works in Progress / Re: Trying for more interesting shapes
« Last post by ajbombadill on July 04, 2017, 03:49:27 PM »
This is very nice, I would love to see the setup for this.
Works in Progress / Re: Doing huge terrain in 512
« Last post by ajbombadill on July 04, 2017, 03:48:34 PM »
nice work, thanks for sharing.
« Last post by ajbombadill on July 04, 2017, 03:43:34 PM »
Yeah, I was able to get the 3015 upgrade as well, very happy :) :)
Development News / Re: World machine 3.0 and geoglyph
« Last post by ajbombadill on July 04, 2017, 11:55:14 AM »
I am very happy to see that WM is now active in updates, and am really looking forward to WM 3 full release  :D
Guest Forum / Polacy wbijać mam pytanie może się opłaci.
« Last post by Dominikk on July 03, 2017, 04:11:57 AM »
Hej,
Tworzę grę od ponad roku mam sporo modeli chciałem tworzyć teren ale mnie to strasznie irytuje dlatego wychodzę z propozycją posiadacz World Machine stworzy mi teren a ja mu mogę zrobić jakiś model/e do gry. Ale tylko na szaro nie poteksturowany. Bardzo mi zależy więcej opiszę gdy już ktoś znajdzie się chętny.Modeluje w Blenderze więc mogę wykonać komuś jakąś robotę czasochłonną w zamian za stworzenie terenu do mojej gry.Można pisać na mojego g-maila: [email protected]
Bug Reports and Help / Problem with Tile File Input node & scripting
« Last post by Nanopixo on June 27, 2017, 07:05:23 AM »
Hi,

Here the context: I'm working with large tiled terrain of 16,384km terrain at a resolution of 0,5m/pixel (64x64 tiles) and I often need to use the TileFileInput Node for importing the terrain in WM and doing some filter on it. For production wise I created a simple script for opening the scene, enabling group in order, using specific extent and build tiles.

So what's the problem ?? So, when I manually open the WM file and open the Tile file Input node I alway put the performance cache tot the maximum and do a ResetCache/preload Cache and after that, the tile build is incredibly fast, but if I don't do it, the tile build is really slow and I lost a lot of production time. I tried to save the WM with the this current state, but when I reopen the scene, the performance cache slider is back to default value.

So, my main problem is when I run my script, I would like to modify the performance cache value before going into build process but I don't know at all if it's possible or not ??

Does someone could help me on this problem ?

« Last post by Vision4Next on June 22, 2017, 03:38:35 AM »
I miss the promised presentation that should be online since June, 20th
« Last post by WFab on June 17, 2017, 05:52:34 PM »
@Naima: Yes, it is an independent terrain design tool. Although it would take a few versions before it's as mature as world machine. So I think geoglyph development may continue for a while, as I read somewhere that TOR will have plugin integration with geoglyph. It has some geoglyph features implemented in house for sure, so maybe they will replace geoglyph soon. We are still waiting for more info. You can apply for the public beta starting soon here:

http://quadspinner.com/TOR/
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10