Author Topic: CNC horizontal machining center CNC roughing tool box  (Read 963 times)

zjw0558

• Community Member
    • View Profile
CNC horizontal machining center CNC roughing tool box
« on: September 11, 2016, 07:54:03 PM »
This powerful machine horizontal open-frame machine (thick frame machine) developed by horizontal machining center is made for molds, mold base, mold and other mechanical processing industry, reduce employment costs, improve processing efficiency three times, the mold industry industrial upgrading special equipment sword
The first: customers cost-effective
1, mold, mold embryo heavy cutting open the box features, 63 cutter 2-3mm /, feed spindle speed 800 rev / min, the cutting feed speed of 3M / min.
2, mold, mold base by doing the finishing side lock, lifting the drill hole, the internal cavity, plate ducts horizontal machining center functionality and efficiency of use.
3, this machine can replace the efficiency and meet customer 3 vertical machining center three vertical machining centers, supporting the processing efficiency of the rough finish.
4, this machine can be used for staff training purposes, which reduces the cost of employing and training staff standby personnel.
5, vertical machining center for long finish, this machine as in roughing: 1 roughing block machine can meet three vertical machining centers supporting the rough finishing efficiency.
6, this machine cutting machine iron guarantee staff salaries, electricity and tooling costs. As normal working 24 hours a day, selling scrap costs can be achieved within eight months of this machine is purchased all the money, and to keep the cash payment.
7, low maintenance costs, such as three years after the machine tool spindle bearings and gear to be replaced cost no more than 8000.00 yuan, other precision performance of the same body, but also for use in finishing.
8, to reduce procurement costs, such as customer need to purchase 6 sets of vertical machining centers; consider purchasing Taiwan Open Frame machine and 3 vertical machining centers, we can achieve processing results 6 vertical machining centers, that is, save for two machine tool procurement costs, but also save four people the power in terms of personnel, but also save the plant site area.
9. The purchase of this machine, horizontal machining centers currently on the market is the purchase price of the machine five times the unit price; and no strong functional and semi-heavy cutting gear cover sheet metal shavings and triaxial strong chip functions.Another mold, mold base industry, a number of Taiwan vertical machining centers must be equipped with 1-2 horizontal machining tools supporting, can reduce procurement costs, tooling costs, employment costs of use.
Second: This machine performance advantages described
1, this machine metal mold, machining, finishing in special machinery.
2, can be referred to as: Powerful horizontal machining centers, powerful machine horizontal thick frame, strong horizontal open-frame maker.
3, machine housings sheet metal, according to the configuration parameters of vertical machining center, the design process performance and processing requirements. Press the embryos die, mold design configurations for heavy cutting.
4, the spindle assembly system for Taiwan's OEM imports, imports of heavy cutting gear milling. Non-standard roller spindle (imported from Taiwan), big modulus gear grinding stage Taiwan imports.
5, machine semi-closed hood cover sheet metal, triaxial powerful chip conveyor.
6, three-axis body is heavy cutting, carrying heavy workpiece design principles. X-axis travel of table. Y-axis milling head lift travel. Z-axis column feed milling head in the middle of the column for the interior, and enhance long-term accuracy and stability of heavy cutting machine tools.
7, easy to operate humanity, standing tooling fixture, convenient and reasonable lifting the workpiece.
8, three-axis guide rail by the high frequency grinding hard square, reloadable workpiece.
9, safe, user-friendly, efficient, cost-effective design of dedicated machines.

Zhang YangTel: + 86-0769-22711926Mobile: + 86-18676166236skype: [email protected]: www.zylmx.com

Fat_Bob

• World Machine Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: CNC horizontal machining center CNC roughing tool box
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 01:46:41 AM »
I never realised how much I wanted one of these before.
Thank you for expanding my horizons.

I wasn't going to purchase one but, when I noticed that it had
"easy to operate humanity" I was immediately sold.

Please send me five by return of post.

Onkelpoe

• World Machine Guru
    • View Profile
Re: CNC horizontal machining center CNC roughing tool box
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 03:45:34 AM »
Awesome !! added you on skype, so we can have a chat - I think we need 1.000 pcs