Author Topic: Is there a moderator around?  (Read 1025 times)

Dougster

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Is there a moderator around?
« on: October 17, 2016, 03:48:58 PM »
Don't know if anyone will notice this amongst all the other messages in this area, but here goes anyway.

I bought a copy of World Machine recently and signed up for GeoGlpyh 2.  I'm enjoying everything so far.

So, I tried posting on this forum, but I guess it won't show until a moderator approves it.  Is there a moderator in the house?

Regards,
Doug

Fat_Bob

• World Machine Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a moderator around?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 02:43:42 AM »
Is there a moderator in the house?

This is something we would all like to know...

JakBB

• World Machine Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 05:54:37 AM »
No there isn't, chinese bots have been flooding the forum with posts about pellets and stuff
If there were moderators around the would stop that

oluf

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 07:05:11 AM »
@Dougster -- I tried to respond to your topic in the General forum, but without knowing if my post will ever get approved I'm posting my response here.

I preordered it, really looking forward to the release. It sounds like this is the future of World Machine, unless there's some kind of miracle. Someone asked a question on their facebook page about whether WM was still in development. This was their response:

"World Machine is in development, albeit slower than most people would like. :) One of our main reasons for adding an external engine in World Machine with GeoGlyph 2 is that we can continue development of features for WM, separately from WM's own development."

Dougster

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 11:10:23 AM »
@oluf -- me too, I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm building various terrains for use in Lightwave and I'd like to find a good tool for clouds.  I was starting to look at QuadSpinner's Helios, but it looks like that has been discontinued.  I might have to pick up a copy of Ozone...