Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Feature Requests / Re: Improved curve editor
« Last post by hogjonny on July 18, 2017, 08:00:46 AM »
Also, it would be nice to overlay the linear curve while editing ... currently, I pull the curve strength down 100% to visualize the drawn curve against the linear one, then ramp the curve strength back up after editing.
Feature Requests / Improved curve editor
« Last post by hogjonny on July 18, 2017, 07:42:42 AM »
Some additions to the curves node editor would be nice

1 - Visualize water height, I want to draw out flat under the water and smooth beaches along the coastline.
2 - Point based curve, so I can drop in points with specific heights
3 - Overlay a histogram, so I can visualize the curve against the input height fields data more easily
Development News / Re: Dev Silent in Forum and Blog
« Last post by Rhalph on July 15, 2017, 02:23:10 AM »
http://www.world-machine.com/blog/

Another blog update! Seems like the 3016 will soon be available *_*
Guest Forum / Re: Polacy wbijać mam pytanie może się opłaci.
« Last post by Dominikk on July 07, 2017, 11:08:30 AM »
to jak znajdzie się jakiś posiadacz World Machine z Polski przynajmniej odpiszcie że nie albo dajcie znać na jakich warunkach możecie mi stworzyć za pomocą tego programu plansze do gry jeśli to możliwe!
Works in Progress / Re: Trying for more interesting shapes
« Last post by ajbombadill on July 04, 2017, 03:49:27 PM »
This is very nice, I would love to see the setup for this.
Works in Progress / Re: Doing huge terrain in 512
« Last post by ajbombadill on July 04, 2017, 03:48:34 PM »
nice work, thanks for sharing.
Development News / Re: Dev Silent in Forum and Blog
« Last post by ajbombadill on July 04, 2017, 03:43:34 PM »
Yeah, I was able to get the 3015 upgrade as well, very happy :) :)
Development News / Re: World machine 3.0 and geoglyph
« Last post by ajbombadill on July 04, 2017, 11:55:14 AM »
I am very happy to see that WM is now active in updates, and am really looking forward to WM 3 full release  :D
Guest Forum / Polacy wbijać mam pytanie może się opłaci.
« Last post by Dominikk on July 03, 2017, 04:11:57 AM »
Hej,
Tworzę grę od ponad roku mam sporo modeli chciałem tworzyć teren ale mnie to strasznie irytuje dlatego wychodzę z propozycją posiadacz World Machine stworzy mi teren a ja mu mogę zrobić jakiś model/e do gry. Ale tylko na szaro nie poteksturowany. Bardzo mi zależy więcej opiszę gdy już ktoś znajdzie się chętny.Modeluje w Blenderze więc mogę wykonać komuś jakąś robotę czasochłonną w zamian za stworzenie terenu do mojej gry.Można pisać na mojego g-maila: [email protected]
Bug Reports and Help / Problem with Tile File Input node & scripting
« Last post by Nanopixo on June 27, 2017, 07:05:23 AM »
Hi,

Here the context: I'm working with large tiled terrain of 16,384km terrain at a resolution of 0,5m/pixel (64x64 tiles) and I often need to use the TileFileInput Node for importing the terrain in WM and doing some filter on it. For production wise I created a simple script for opening the scene, enabling group in order, using specific extent and build tiles.

So what's the problem ?? So, when I manually open the WM file and open the Tile file Input node I alway put the performance cache tot the maximum and do a ResetCache/preload Cache and after that, the tile build is incredibly fast, but if I don't do it, the tile build is really slow and I lost a lot of production time. I tried to save the WM with the this current state, but when I reopen the scene, the performance cache slider is back to default value.

So, my main problem is when I run my script, I would like to modify the performance cache value before going into build process but I don't know at all if it's possible or not ??

Does someone could help me on this problem ?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10