Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Guest Forum / Re: overlay view doesn´t work
« Last post by Anasikawin on November 29, 2017, 02:09:50 AM »
I see that right now, I know it is what everyone is looking for.
General Discussion / Re: Geoglyph 2 issues
« Last post by Vision4Next on November 27, 2017, 06:02:39 AM »
Next geoglyph update is in the works, though I'm not sure when it will be released.

Good to know. I really like Geoglyph, as it makes World Machine even more valuable.
I'd love to see a good working support of the last Beta.
Bug Reports and Help / Large tiled UE4 Import bad
« Last post by caslte on November 26, 2017, 11:24:20 AM »
Hey all I am having issues importing a continental sized world machine tiled build into ue4 I've provided some screenshots below regarding what is going on. 
If anyone has any suggestions or tips they're greatly appreciated, thank you. 

The terrain

Project settings

Tiled settings

UE4 Imported result

As you can see not only is the height messed up, but the tiles are not pieced together properly either an there are various strips that don't match facing different directions etc...
« Last post by WFab on November 25, 2017, 08:08:39 PM »
Next geoglyph update is in the works, though I'm not sure when it will be released.
You use left click and drag to move in explorer view. You can also use one of the traveling modes (fly, walk, drive, hover). Right click switches views, though I'm not sure how to use it. It's either really a bug, or just a very counter intuitive feature.
Bug Reports and Help / Re: Cannot change file extension of heightmap
« Last post by WFab on November 25, 2017, 07:45:57 PM »
You have to change file extension AFTER the files get written to disk, using windows explorer. Height output saves with extension r16, but it's just raw data dump. Rename the file in windows, and change extension to <.raw>.
Bug Reports and Help / Prevent wires to stick to group borders
« Last post by oli on November 25, 2017, 08:23:18 AM »
Hi, is there a way to prevent wires to stick to group borders (WM 2.3.7) ? This is creating a mess of wires that cannot be avoided even with re-routing. Thanks.
« Last post by oli on November 25, 2017, 03:18:06 AM »
To address 2. (lack of mask output from GeoColor), it is possible to use a Select Color device on the output color bitmap and generate masks from there, but this is not ideal...
« Last post by Vision4Next on November 25, 2017, 12:57:26 AM »
Unfortunately it seems that the Geoglyph team isn't very responsive any longer.
They say it works with the 3.x betas as well, but I had several issues. Sent an email some months ago, but got no response so far.

Seems they are occupied with Tor, as World Machine development continues very slowly.
Bug Reports and Help / Re: Map bitmap onto terrain
« Last post by oli on November 24, 2017, 06:58:28 AM »
Got it, this is using an Overlay View device, heightmap into first input and bitmap into second input.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]