A new bugfix release is now available for both the Release and Development channels.Upgrade Centerupdate.world-machine.com/upgrade.php
Adds the following features:
- Mesh Output: Added support for multi-tile UV coordinates during tiled builds
- Added degrees readout to slope selector
Fixes the following issues:
- Dev Channel can't load the 2.3.6 Release channel worlds
- Fixed leftside preview blacking out when large world extents are selected
- Memory conservation status is finally loaded/saved in your world file
- Tiled Build: Fixed bug where text packet data caused tiled builds to fail
- Automation: Fixed automated builds not using memory conservation
- Automation: Automation variables now work correctly inside macros
- Automation: Added additional verbosity to Automation (report settings, build progress)
- Automation: Fixed bug where <tile> sometimes didn't set current extents properly
- Automation: Added console launcher to run WM better from command line: launch with WorldMachineCMD.exe.
- Automation: Added ability to save all console output to a file with WorldMachineCMD.exe <yourfile.tms> -log yourlogfile.txt
And from WM 126.96.36.199:
A number of changes relating to the Colorizer device:
- Fixed gradient blacking out regression introduced in 188.8.131.52. Whoops!
- Added numerical entry ability for color values
- Added numerical entry ability for keypoint value
- Added scrollbuttons to cycle through keypoints
- Improved selection logic to allow you to manipulate closely-spaced keypoints
- World Machine will now indicate build progress in the toolbar with Windows 7 or above.
- World Machine now understands elevation values of 0..1 as a scalar and will automatically interpret to the appropriate meter value. You can override this by appending an "m" to specify meters still.