Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: simple Road Example On Simple Mountains Help Needed
« Last post by helixbox3 on August 17, 2017, 10:52:14 PM »
ok thanks i will try again to follow that method may be it will work
General Discussion / Re: Looking for a way to create this isle
« Last post by duke54 on August 15, 2017, 07:12:50 PM »
You have to make it up-side-down then export it as a mesh.
General Discussion / Re: simple Road Example On Simple Mountains Help Needed
« Last post by duke54 on August 15, 2017, 07:02:52 PM »
Hey, you need to search the forum for the word 'road' and you will get many results. Just be sure the post date is 2013 or later. Also go to File->Open Example World and find the one with a road example

Road example
http://forum.world-machine.com/index.php?topic=2071.0

Example 2
http://forum.world-machine.com/index.php?topic=998.msg5809#msg5809
Development News / Re: World machine 3.0 and geoglyph
« Last post by Vision4Next on August 13, 2017, 02:02:43 AM »
Thanks for the information. Just got a license and I'm really a bit overwhelmed about the feature rich content. So many possibilities.
I have to play around to see what can be done. Geoglyph looks like a program of its own  :D
General Discussion / Re: Need help with tiles
« Last post by PhallundraTdB on August 11, 2017, 02:12:35 AM »
You dont need to use this tile input to export. In your output check the "participate in tled build" option and just sett what you need in "project setting" - " tiled build options"
General Discussion / Bitmap Does NOT Tiles on edges shared
« Last post by PhallundraTdB on August 11, 2017, 01:19:50 AM »
Hi everyone !

Im currently working on a project that need to be exported on tiled build. The problem is that the bitmap texture dosent match between two Areas. We can clearly see a cut and THAT is a huge prob !

I cannot use a blending process because of a "non-exact pixel color" issue (whatever thats not the thing.) so it is 0% . However i tried all tiles build option checked AND unchecked ("share edges vertices" and "calculate edge tiles") and nothing change, there's the same cut.  :x

If someone know what to do it'll be very very nice to help :(
Bug Reports and Help / WM Pro not showing startup Nodes
« Last post by chiefarchon on August 10, 2017, 07:44:48 AM »
Hi There

When I load up World Machine Pro I am no longer getting the starting set of "devices", instead, that part of the screen is blank.

General Discussion / simple Road Example On Simple Mountains Help Needed
« Last post by helixbox3 on August 10, 2017, 02:57:01 AM »
hi plz i need a simple device graph any simple solution for creating a road that folow on terrain elevation plz a simple image would be helpfull that i can see i am very newbie so dont understand text answer a pitcher would be nice or a youtube video simple one that it
« Last post by WFab on August 09, 2017, 11:33:19 PM »

I have 3016 Pro now and wonder if Geoglyph 2 was updated to this version as well. I will need a lot of terrains for a personal project in Fall 2017 and wonder about the future of Geoglyph 2, as now Tor starts to come up and I don't want to invest into another dead software.

My primary application is Cinema 4D with Vray and the heightfield worked quite well together with splatter maps for materials and plants and color maps as well. Nevertheless Geoglyph 2 seems to be able to do much more and in a smoother and easier way.

Geoglyph is still under active development, not dead so far. New export formats coming with the next update, including EXR. 3016 is supported too, as far as I know. I don't have the latest build, so I can't check. I'll get back to you on that.
« Last post by Vision4Next on August 09, 2017, 06:18:22 AM »
Geoglyph 2 at it's current state is compatible with all versions up till 3011, and version 3015. 3014 doesn't have a PDK I think.

I have 3016 Pro now and wonder if Geoglyph 2 was updated to this version as well. I will need a lot of terrains for a personal project in Fall 2017 and wonder about the future of Geoglyph 2, as now Tor starts to come up and I don't want to invest into another dead software.

My primary application is Cinema 4D with Vray and the heightfield worked quite well together with splatter maps for materials and plants and color maps as well. Nevertheless Geoglyph 2 seems to be able to do much more and in a smoother and easier way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10