World Machine Community
News and Development => Announcements and News => Topic started by: Remnant on January 03, 2014, 08:06:23 PM
New bug fix releases are available on the Release and Development channels, respectively. One of the important fixes is for customers using NVIDIA quadro cards -- they will no longer experience corruption in the device workview!
Here's the changelogs:
A bugfix release to fix the following issues:
- Fixed display corruption issue with NVIDIA Quadro cards
- Fixed issue with sizing slider in file input sometimes responding erratically
- Fixed RGB PNG export failure for >2GB file sizes
- Modified Project Settings dialog to allow you to set the render extent corners more logically (WM will no longer swap corners around)
- Fixed linked sliders issue in Height Selector
- Fixed layout boxes from WM 2.2 not importing correctly
- Reverted command line console modification from previous that sometimes caused crashes when executing a script from the command line
- Added metadata carry-through for PNG format
- PDK: Added 'canonical' query methods for determining if your device should be considered the definitive version instead of a copy (useful for communicating with outside applications)
All of the above plus:
- File Input device now reads the alpha channel information from files and will output on the 'Extents mask' output, if present.
- Fixed a crash on world load error
- Fixed a Library Input crash if the file referred to does not exist
Where is link to download the fix?
as always, these are available on the update site:
What a great start of the weekend.
Thank you for new release.