Author Topic: WM2.3 Release Candidate: Project Settings>General Setup tab input issues  (Read 2531 times)

wessau

• Community Member
    • View Profile
I'm consistently able to repro user input issues with the General Setup tab of the Project Settings dialog with the 64bit Pro release candidate:
  • Toggling any checkbox or radiobutton (for example "use meters" or "World Machine Units" vs "Kilometers) will not update the max elevation values to the new units until user closes dialog and reopens.
  • Numerical Entry with the Elevation values are also not taking accurate user input. For example, typing "1" or "2.0" any other number in the Max Elevation, will turn into "0.001000". There's no way to get "1.00" without using the slider. Even if the value is already set to "1" and I try setting 1 again, it turns to 0.001000. Even after using the slider to other value, any typed input still reverts to 0.001000

Remnant

• Author
  • World Machine Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.world-machine.com/
Hi there,

Thanks for the report. I will take a look and if I can reproduce will get the fix into the second release candidate. There have been a couple other small bugs that have cropped up that have also been fixed (OpenGL crashing issue; metadata corruption issue with the BT file format).

Update:

fixed!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 10:04:18 PM by Remnant »
-- Stephen Schmitt
- Creator of World Machine

wessau

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Thanks, good to hear the fix, and happy to have helped!