• Welcome to World Machine Community. Please login or sign up.

October 13, 2019, 05:42:45 pm

News:

Read the Development Diary for an inside look at World Machine's progress!

Full detail snapshot improvements

Started by ronan.thibaudau, June 23, 2013, 10:08:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ronan.thibaudau

Full detail snapshot is great for those who do high res renders, & WM gives some impressive details there, however 2 improvements could be really huge for me
1) Set window resolution (being able to render to more pixels than there are on the screen to capture yet more detail)
2) Save to file! (so that i can capture the real nice 4K+ renders that step 1 would allow!)
This would allow creating really nice screenshots for posters & such straight out of WM with WM already displaying the block bellow the terrain, i'd love to use those as is!
Also there's a small bug in the renderer that sometimes leave blank pixels, not sure what causes this but it would be nice to fix this too! :)
Sample showing the really nice render WM gets out of a 16K render currently, this is from one of the examples provided with WM, just imagine that but at a higher resolution? Would be awesome!

ronan.thibaudau

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview