Author Topic: A Statement from a Pirate regarding the current status of World Machine  (Read 1415 times)

Pirate

• Community Member
    • View Profile
I have pirated World Machine and seen all the cool new features in 3.0 I was about to buy the professional edition, since in pirate land we are stuck in 2.9 dev.

But seen the current situation I reconsidered my decision to buy WM, buying it now seems like a very stupid idea, the new business model promises updates for a whole year, but I haven't seen any development in recent times, it's transforming into abandonware, so the 1 year of guaranteed free updates seem to be bs.

It's sad because I really liked the work Stephen featured on all the 3.0 dev blogs, I would have loved to support him if he decided to keep on working on his software, or at least sell it to someone who would keep the development going.

I don't speak only for myself but for a lot of other people I know which use World Machine a lot, but are still on the pirated version, they would (almost) all like to buy it, but seen the situation they won't

Onkelpoe

• World Machine Guru
    • View Profile
Re: A Statement from a Pirate regarding the current status of World Machine
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 01:04:22 AM »
jesus  :lol: