• Welcome to World Machine Community. Please login or sign up.

May 20, 2019, 01:33:17 am

News:

Read the Development Diary for an inside look at World Machine's progress!

Geoglyph Devices Not Working?

Started by Swiftfire211, April 10, 2018, 11:48:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Swiftfire211

Hi, I just had a problem with Geoglyph 2.0 Community I installed a couple of days ago. I had tried contacting Geoglyph's own support shortly after I installed it about a different issue, and still haven't gotten a response, so I was hoping someone here might be able to give me a faster answer!

Basically, all the Geoglyph macros are working properly, but the devices are not. The devices are showing up properly in the menu, and I can select them and place them on the graph. I can also connect them with other devices/macros, and I can edit their attributes. However, none of the devices actually do anything, no matter how I edit their attributes or connect them to other devices. They also work very slowly whenever I try to change their settings, sometimes freezing World Machine for a couple of seconds. I've checked, and I seem to be using the correct files for the devices for the version of World Machine I'm using (2.3.7 professional), and the files seem to be in the correct spots.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview