• Welcome to World Machine Community. Please login or sign up.

October 15, 2019, 07:48:03 pm

News:

Read the Development Diary for an inside look at World Machine's progress!

Is this forum dead?

Started by jimmyww, June 02, 2019, 10:24:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyww

WM sucks at customer service and this forum is pathetic.
I have two posts waiting to be approved by the nonexistent mods.
You guys suck.
I paid for the pro edition of this software and cant get any help or support!

sfriedberg

Well, jimmyww, who do you think you are cussing out, anyway?  If the developer (one guy, basically) isn't reading your email or moderating your posts, he won't be reading this either.  So you're basically sassing all the other members of the community.  Welcome, jimmyww.  (Hint, I'm not the developer or a forum mod, just another WM user.)

As for this forum being pathetic, it's all defined by member participation.  Why don't you get some contributions ready while you wait for your posts to be moderated, hmm?  Or you could just join all the rest of us pathetic forum people.  Quietly.

jimmyww

It took a while, but I was finally able to get through to WM support, still, the forum sucks (referring to the mods, not the users). I saw no way to contact the mods and the first time I opened a support ticket, I had a typo in my email and didn't realize it. Issue has been solved now, but I'm very disappointed in the forum.
And I didn't cuss at anyone.

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview