• Welcome to World Machine Community. Please login or sign up.

September 17, 2019, 11:59:05 am

News:

Read the Development Diary for an inside look at World Machine's progress!

Top 5 Advantages Of Wheel Loaders

Started by bestloaders, June 23, 2019, 07:11:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bestloaders

The wheel loader is a kind of earth moving machinery widely used in highway and railway construction. However, do you know what the advantages of wheel loaders are?
Top 5 Advantages of wheel loaders
In an open pit mine with suitable conditions, the advantages of using a wheel loader can be highlighted in the following aspects:
1. The wheel loader www.bestloaders.comhas fast walking speed, short working cycle time and high loading efficiency. According to the mine calibration data, the pre-installed speed of the bucket capacity of 5~8m3 can reach over 35km/h, 30~90 times faster than the electric shovel, each working cycle only needs 40~45s, the average production capacity of the shift can reach 3500~4000t, the average labor productivity can be increased by 50%~100%.
2. The dead weight of the wheel loader is relatively light, which is equivalent to 1/8~1/6 of the quality of the same bucket capacity excavator, saving a lot of steel. The manufacturing cost is only 1/4~1/3 of that of the excavator, and the price is lower than that of the excavator.
3. The wheel loader has strong climbing ability and good maneuverability and flexibility, which can be used for loading operation on the slope working face not allowed by the excavator, especially in the new mine construction site which is short of power, so as to speed up the development and construction of the mine and shorten the construction period.
4. The depreciation life of the wheel loader is only 1/4~1/8 of that of the excavator. After working for 5 ~ 6 years, the machine can be replaced with new and more advanced equipment, which is convenient for mine management and maintenance and is conducive to the upgrading of equipment.
5. The wheel loader is easier to operate than the excavator, which can shorten the training time for the driver. Meanwhile, a loader only needs one driver to operate, which can save manpower, material and financial resources.

Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Shortcuts: ALT+S save/post or ALT+P preview