World Machine LTE
‘Mt Rainier’ Release
Build 4020 is a bugfix release for 4019 with some additional improvements, in particular to the River device.
This release is currently Dev-only for widespread testing before migrating to Release.
- Added ‘interactive edit’ toggle to the layout view, to control if editing in that viewport should trigger a preview
- Reduced minimum preview size to 32px
River device changes
- Re-added a tab for controlling the GCS parameters of a river in the editor
- Added back the various GCS overlay views to the River editor.
- River now previews on vertex drag
- River generation is multithreaded
- Macro memory conservation now matches 3028’s behavior: If the macro is listed in any workview tab menu, it will keep its contents
- Changing the preview settings in program options will reset existing preview data
- Re-added HFZ file IO support
- Fixed bug where TIFF format was forcing output with extension .tiff instead of either .tif or .tiff.
- Fixed bug where SVG import could not parse extended unicode characters
- Fixed bug where the Reach Parameter, Parameter Bank devices were ignoring their input parameter packets.
- Fixed bug where Select Aspect was ignoring its input parameter packets.
- Fixed bug where the selected & frozen device setting was not preserved on save.
- Fixed river flip-direction button not working
- Fixed bug where river drop to terrain wasn’t committing change
- Fixed crash when a user-specified folder is not accessible during startup
- Fixed crash that could occur when applying build results to a project where the resolution changed partway through
- Fixed crash & corruption bug when removing a GCS from a reach, as well as where it would sometimes “lose” a GCS.
- Failure to page a packet to disk will no longer crash WM
- Fixed crash when loading a TGA with a filename longer than 32 characters
- Fixed crash on quit if autosave files can’t be accessed
- Fixed rare crash when hovering over a wire
- Fixed rare crash when hovering over a route point
- Fixed rare crash in basic visual editor