I have a question about terrain shapes

Can I create a landscape that has the terrain shaped according to my 2d map? That would be great or else I’ll have to sculpt it myself in ue4.

1 Like

Yes you can. It’ll take skill and practice, as usual. But yes I’ve been doing that for clients for almost a decade.

So can you show me some tutorial or something or am I your next client?

:rofl: :rofl:

I don’t know of any tutorials yet lol! But I’ll sure post it here if I find one.

That being said, you can start with the program, then ask any number of questions here directly. If you tag me, I’ll answer as well as I can. Of course if you’d rather delegate the work, I’ll be here as well… :grin: :innocent:

I’ve not been doing this professionally at all, but this is something I’ve been doing on my own time (I’m mostly creating maps for a Dungeons and Dragons campaign I’m running), so I’d also be happy to help! I also noticed the lack of tutorials on the Internet, and have started working on creating one for my specific workflow on this subject, I’ll post it here when I’m done!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.