Adding field texture to WM terrain from GIMP/Photoshop RGB file

Hi. I am trying to add a texture/colour at a specific size, shape and location to my WM landscape from a PNG generated within GIMP/photo shop. I have drawn the shapes in GIMP and filled them with solid colour using only Red, Green & Blue. I can then import this PNG into WM using the File Generator and selecting the “interpret as RGB” option. Now all i want to do is assign different colours to each of the R, G & B channels in WM, and then drape/superimpose that colour onto the terrain within WM, as per the size, shape and location in the GIMP PNG file. However from here I have become pretty stuck. I have worked through the WM tutorials and searched YouTube, forums and everywhere in between, but with no luck. I suspect there is no info on this becasue it is so simple, but I cant seem to get it right.

Basically I just want to be able to draw custom solid colour shapes (RGB) within GIMP and then use them as a mask to drape a certain colour onto the WM terrain, as you can do in Unreal Editor.

(P.S. I know I can probably use the Layout Generator to create the custom shapes and apply colour according to that shape, but I need to create the shapes within GIMP/Photoshop as I am basing them off a satelite image, in order to get an accurate representation of the area I am trying to represent).

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Finally got it working. So thought I would share it. Just used the Chooser Combiner device. I attached the File Generator PNG primary output into a Colour Selector, selected the relevant colour within the Colour Selector, then attached the output of the Colour Selector into the control C node of the Chooser Combiner, then attached a Colour Generator (with my field colour selected in the Colour Generator) into node B of Chooser Combiner and then attached the Landscape Heightfield output (in my case from the Erosion device primary output) into node A of the Chooser Combiner. It was all there in the “Creating Roads” tutorial all along, but a Mask Edge Fuzz macro and Select Heigh device was used instead of a Select Colour device. There may be an easier way to do it but this worked for me.

You can also use “channel splitter” device to split the channels into 3 separate masks. Easier to work once you’s got things in black and white.