I set out to create a drained lakebed but ended up creating lakes interesting enough to keep, with this project. Although there is not much I can point out as new in this scene, it does contain most of the things I’ve learned in the past month or so. It also shows that I’m developing a certain style that is consistent even when I’m trying out a lot of little differences. I’m sharing the file for those of you who want to see example worlds, though I did not really set up groups or notes for this one. You can still poke around through the device network and see how each bit was done.
dev fiddle 211111 01.tmd (1.0 MB)