Automation CLI problem

I’m having difficulty getting automation to work via the command line.

My script works fine via “Run Automation Script…” from the UI, but running the following command from Documents\World Machine Documents just gives “The world file cannot be fully loaded (perhaps due to not having one or more used plugins used to create it) Some devices may be missing”. we have a site license of 2.15 Professional.

I could just be being dumb.

[font=courier]> “C:\Program Files (x86)\World Machine 2 Professional\World Machine64.exe” BuildErosion.xml[/font]

I am having the exact same issue. The script works fine when loading it using menus, but now we would like to use it in a batch file but therefore we need to have the command line automation to work.
I have already tried placing my .tmd that needs to be loaded in the Default document location (and the script as well), but no luck.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

I found the issue…
It’s actually something that is completely missing from the doc’s, but your script file should have the extension “.tms”. If this is not the case, your script won’t work using the command line…
Would it be possible to have this included in the next version documentation?

I have a better solution: I will fix the bug that is preventing it from working with .xml named scripts :slight_smile: The change should be in the next beta.