Basic Version 1.0

I receive a mail from a user of Basic Version 1.0 explain: "every time I try to load your macro an error message appears: “Please select a valid macro device first” .
My version is 1.0 Standard. I created a macro with file size 2049x2049.
If I save the macro at 512x512 the users of Basic version will use it?
Thanks.

Could it be that your macro uses the Erosion Device of WorldMachine 1.0 but the user has WorldMachine 0.99?

This may be caused by the Voronoi, which is limited in Basic Edition. The one used in the macro uses additional features, that are handled only in Standard edition…
I tried to delete the Voronoi from the macro, and it loaded fine in Basic Edition…

Oh yes!!! It is obvious. I try to use a terrain created from Voronoi instead of Voronoi device.

Although Voronoi and Voronoi lite are compatible with each other, WM 1.0 checks the status of all of the devices used in a macro when you save it, and if any of them are Standard edition devices, flags the macro as a Standard-edition only macro.

Upgrading from Basic to Standard the Voronoi Lite will transform itself into a full Voronoi, but the reverse is currently not true. This may be upgraded in the future to allow the reg’d voronoi to downgrade itself to work.

lorsewill@outlook.com