Bug Report

I’ll add more bugs as i experience and reproduce them.

-the Blur device isn’t able to be masked. inside a makro the masking works fine, outside a makro not.
-the percentages for the Erosion device are not working with some settings (prefab “good with terraces” i think it was)
-the heightmap output of a 4k x 4k map in tiff is flipped vertically (or the texture maps :P)
-after connecting a device parameter (in) to a makro param (out) i have to “reload” the makro for the parameter to be applied to the device (often appears when more than 1 device is using the param)
-when masking a device with a layout gen (terrain) it won’t work. good. when switching to mask it works. good. when switching back to terrain it doesn’t apply the change. weird
-the first created preset of a makro can’t be deleted (maybe autoname it to default?)
–also… if all parameters match a certain preset you could “autochose” (diplay the name) it, i think with todays hardware we can take that few calcs more (not on slider.value change but on release)

-if your output nodes are in a makro WM doesn’t find them when trying to build tiled. wich results in non tileability :stuck_out_tongue: (or the same setup procedure over and over)
-some devices don’t update the mask input propperly (blur errosion) changing the res. updates the mask inputs and they work but it’s slightly annoying to allways change the res. and change it back everytime you connect another mask just for testing or change a parameter in the mask’s network

I have had trouble getting the masks to work on the Combiner in WM2 pro

if masks don’t work:
go into the “World Extents and Resolution”,
change something and change it back (non suare Terrain is the fastest one),
click ok,
now they are updated
costs quite some time and destroys the built devices but it updates the masks