World Machine LTE
Build 4015 Final
Build 4015 is the release candidate for the new ‘LTE’ version of World Machine. This next-generation version modernizes World Machine and migrates from its original GUI platform. Build 4015 fixes a variety of issues discovered since Build 4013.
This version will also appear on the Release Channel.
The following changelist is for the dev-channel, containing updates from 4013.
- Macro float parameters can now be flagged to either transfer values or act as a value interpolator
- Explorer render extent redraw now obeys aspect ratio strategy
- Export Assets now force-closes the build stats after build if a build was triggered
- Increased max project vertical scale to 32km to accommodate unearthly worlds
- Tweaked how float values are displayed. One less significant digit, trimmed trailing zeros
- Improved value input interpretation for elevation and distance when no units are specified, instead of assuming kilometers.
Reimplemented 3028 Features
- Added compatibility with Windows 7
- Re-added precise vertex-positioning dialog for layout shapes
- Re-implemented vertex welding in layout shapes
- Can display curve datatype in all views
- Water guidelevel editbox now functional
- Auto-close build statistics works again
- Fixed regression from 3028 macro parameter behavior.
- Fixed issue where context menus would show up on the wrong monitor on multi-monitor systems
- LTE worlds now load/save water guide level
- LTE worlds now load/save resolution and aspect strategy
- Fixed crash-on-startup bug under certain conditions
- Fixed crash-on-startup bug when first running LTE version of WM
- Fixed crash bug when editing groups inside a macro
- Fixed river device deselecting when alt-navigating within the visual editor
- Fixed project settings dialog bug where resolution change wasn’t “taking”
- Fixed Mesh Output always exporting on build regardless of setting
- Fixed parameter reordering bug where it would order incorrectly when groups existed
- Fixed bug where alt-nav deselected a river in the river device
- Fixed bug where templated output filenames would change type to first filetype in filter list
- Fixed bug where render extent vertices weren’t selectable after re-drawing the extent in explorer