Can't install Macros

I’m trying to install a macro (Coastal Overlay to be exact), but it does not appear in my Macro list. I have it put in the macro directory and I restarted WM2 multiple times but it still hasn’t appeared. Anyone know why?

Hi there,

Make sure its in the actual macro directory for World Machine. There is a macro folder under the Program Files folder, but that is merely a template – copied from when a new user uses World Machine on your machine. Your current macro directory you can open by, inside World Machine, going to Preferences->Paths and click the “open” button for the macro entry, which will open that folder in explorer for organizing.

Delete this if this doees not further clarify.
Copy the Coastal Overlay file first. (after having downloaded) STart World Machine itself. Go to top bar under World Commands --> Preferences. Click on the tab that says Paths. Go down to Macro Storage and press the button that says “Open”. Paste your macro anywhere in that file. (Or if you didn’t copy it, you can drag the file into open area) Close and the macro should be there now when you click on the macro tab then the open folder tab.