Customizing/changing the standard terrian colors

Are there files for the standard terrian color schemes (Acid Bleached World for example) that can be accessed and modified to make new choices? Also is there anyway to cycle through the color gradients to fine tune them for the altitude of any given world. Sometimes the colors workout perfect but if I change altitude they get shifted to a less desirable set of colors.

You can use the Colorizer to create a texture using the current color scheme or an imported color scheme.
The default schemes are stored in Program Files (x86) > World Machine > colors.tga

That file looks very tricky to edit. Is there anyway to cycle through the colors on terrian? They seem hard coded to elevation. For example ‘Acid Bleached World’ may have the colors I want from 2000-4000m but if I raise or lower my terrian the colors for that hieght aren’t as good.

You can just transform the input terrain of the Colorizer according to your needs. For example place a Clamp inbetween. Similarly, nobody says that the input of the Colorizer has to be the terrain itself - it could be it’s slope for example or a completely different terrain.