Device View problem

In the device view I am getting lines from all of the wire inputs and outputs to a central point. Any ideas on this one, see attached image.

Version 2.9.0.1
Quadro 4000 with 331.65 driver
W7 64B

I rolled back the driver and the problem that caused me to update it came back. Any world over 512x512 builds and I can use detail view but if I go higher the program crashes and closes after it starts the high detail view. That bug went away with the driver upgrade and it would go to the detail view, but then there are the lines.

ugh

I don’t have a Quadro, but I had problems with the 331.65 driver – it crashes 3d Coat. But then my OS is old.

Writing drivers for graphics cards must be a real nightmare!

So how does one get support, I posted this in the bug reports and emailed as well and crickets from the developer? Definitely frustrating.

Thanks hotshot and jaf for your comments, still stuck in the mud.

wildgoose,

I realize how frustrating this problem is.

I wish I had a solution for you; but finding a solution to video driver bugs is very challenging particularly without a way to replicate the issue. I’ve been attempting to communicate with nvidia on this but their dev support is quite slow.

If you’re willing to be a high-intensity (frequent changes) test subject, I can probably try to do some blind problem solving on this issue to work around whatever bug the dev view is running into.

Happy to help, let me know what you need.

Thanks