Error Building World

I’ve gotten an error that says “The device is not yet built. Press the build (green) button to create.” The thing is, this comes up just after it “builds” the world successfully. I’ve open/closed it, but I don’t really want to uninstall/reinstall in case this problem occurs again. This error has come up ever time, except for the first few times I built a world. :?
(The world I’m trying to build at the moment came from this tutorial:

Tutorial: http://www.ashundar.com/page.php?id=112 . (I hit submit too soon.

Does it only happen with this tutorial, or with any network you create? What is the specific device you have selected, or are trying to view/preview. Is your network exactly like the one shown in the tutorial? Can you make a screenshot of it?

• Oshyan

Oshyan -
This error happens with all the ones that I do, but I’m getting tired of it. The top image is how I set up the network (which is exactly as it is in the tutorial, I think). The bottom one is the error I get.

It seems the File Input isn’t configured ?

rgage:

If you look at the status lights next to all of the devices, they are red – indicating that those devices are not functioning. This is happening because the File Input device is not outputting a terrain – you have to double click on it, and specify the file you want it to load for it to do anything!

Shows how much I know, I hadn’t set the File Input at all. :roll: That’s working perfectly. :lol: Thanks for clearing that up for me.