exporting textures...

Hello!

I was just playing around with tutorial examples, and one thing that i just couldn’t find out, is, when you export color/texture for terrain, where do you set up the resolution? Texture is always 512px; while i would like to export 2048x2048.

Tnx.

(also, don’t get this wrong, i appriciate all the effort, but you guys, really, really are making it hard for newcomers with all the complications when registering (password must be upper and lower case, specific length and then captcha (hate those cause many times it’s just hard to read it) AND two more questions…and then i want to post this thread only to find out i have to go through all this AGAIN?!). Again, sorry if i sound a little harsh, but i seriously hope i won’t have to do all this every single time i want to open new thread or even worse, when i want to post a reply.

You can set the resolution in the Project Settings.

(Did you notice the Guest board, that doesn’t require registration? http://forum.world-machine.com/index.php?board=10.0)

Hi Zocky,

Nikita’s answer is correct

As for the spam restrictions, I hear you.
Trust me, I hate all the anti-spam stuff too, but i haven’t found a good solution yet. even with the extreme restrictions, bots are frequently registering for the forums and causing quite a mess without an active hand constantly deleting/banning accounts.