File IO Error on Blend Phase

I’m getting a successful build on my tiles during the initial BUILDING phase, but once it starts to blend them it gives a File IO Error. The folder is writable, but I’m not sure what else it could be. Suggestions?

Build Log:

I selected just a subset rather than all my tiles just to be sure.

[code]World Machine 2.3.1 Professional 64bit
Build Results Log
for Monday, February 10, 2014 at 17:47:45

Device Name               Build Time(s)

Tile ( 0, 0) 3667813.00s
Tile ( 3, 2) 3667813.00s
Tile ( 2, 3) 3667813.00s

Total Build Time elapsed: 22.21s
[/code]

Edit: This morning I checked off ‘Use Absolute Path’ and ‘Refresh File Every Build’ …no effect.
Source file is a Geotiff, I loaded this file into GM v14 and converted it into a BT terrain file …no effect.

I Disconnected my Meta/XML from the source BT file to the Height BT Output device. It works but consequently I lose all my positioning info I must have.
Since BT pass-through was recently added, I can only assume it is somehow bugged in the latest release.

Hi Philip,

I’ll take a look at this shortly.

This has been fixed in the next release.

However, it’s important to note that the BT-metadata passthrough feature will probably not do what you want in tiled build mode. The pass-through of metadata is exactly that; the output device will write exactly the same map projection information to the output as was in the input, with no additional interpretation. For a normal build this is typically what you want, but for a tiled build, each of your individual tiles will end up with the same positioning information of the parent file input (the extents are not being re-projected or reduced for each tile).

To fix this, WM would have to attempt to interpret the metadata (such as looking at the internal extents or associated PRJ file and producing new well-formed metadata for each file). While this is possible, it’s a substantially larger job than simple pass-through, which is why the pass-through has been implemented first.

Good to know, thanks Stephen. Any idea of where on the roadmap that will be implemented?