How to combine these two terrains?

Hey guys, this is what I have on my project. It’s a grassy mountain terrain which needs a small snowy section.
I created the snowy section separately, hoping to combine it to the grassy terrain later on.

So basically what I need to do is mask out the rest of the snowy terrain and only leave the mountain part to be integrated in to the grassy terrain, while keeping the color textures as they are and the heightmap filters, erosion etc. to not affect each terrain section.
Just sort of blending the snow in to the grass.

Is this even possible this way?

EDIT: SOLVED (kind of)

I found this thread with user Remnant gave advice and followed that one.

So basically
  1. I created two Choosers, one for the heightmaps and one for the bitmaps (snow and grass).

2. Dragged heightmap output from the snowy part (from Erosion) to the first Chooser’s Input A and the heightmap output from the grassy part to the same Chooser’s Input B.

3. Masked out the first Chooser: Copied and pasted the Layout Generator that I used to create the snowy part. Dragged the output from that Layout Generator to first Chooser’s Control C.

4. Dragged the bitmap output for the snowy part in to the second Chooser’s Input A and dragged the bitmap output from grassy part in to Input B.

5. Masked out the second Chooser with the same Layout Generator as in part 3.

6. Matched each terrain’s height because I needed to raise the snowy part a bit with Clamp by dragging it between the heightmap output and the first Chooser. Used the setting “Clamp” to alter the height.

I think there would be a better way to do this and if you come up with one, please do share. As you can see, the transition between the grass and the snow isn’t the best so I could use some advice on that one.