How To Make A Terrain Smaller in World Machine

Hi all,

I am new to both the forums and world machine and am having a problem. I have spent quite a lot of time creating a terrain with layout generators and all sorts. I plan to export it in small chunks by moving the world extents along and re exporting a new area each time (I am using the basic edition so I am doing this to get a slightly higher resolution.) However, I have realised my terrain is massive and it will take me a long time to export it a small area at a time. Is there any way I can scale down all my layout generators and everything so it is easier? I know I will get less overall detail but that doesn’t matter. I can’t just export it and scale it down in my game engine - the entire idea is I need to make it all smaller in World Machine so I can export at a high resolution in small chunks, but I won’t need as many chunks.

Is there any way to do this other than start again and design everything smaller?

Thanks!

How big is this large data source? How much can I get the data because I suspect this large content has deleted the database?