Independent Elevation per layout generator?

Hey all,

So I know you can set the maximum world elevation which is great, but I was wondering if there was a way to increase the elevation on a layout generator? For example, I want to create a series of large mountains on the outside of my terrain and some smaller rolling hills in the inside but currently I can’t manage to separate out the values. I’ve tried increasing the world elevation limit and then clamping back the parts I want but it doesn’t seem to work properly. Is there an easier way to do this?

Seriously? No one knows how to adjust the height of a specific layout generator?

Maybe I need to be more specific? I’m trying to make a series of canyons… Essentially what I’ve done is created one layout generator to carve out the outside shape of the canyons. IE I created a polygon shape and used that to dig out a hole in my terrain right down the the lowest point of the terrain:

Then I created a layout generator with a series of “islands” to form the other sides of the canyons:

but the problem is I have no idea how to tell these islands to be the full height of the terrain. I’ve tried using a clamp, and a transform but neither work. How do you increase the height the terrain in a specific area?