Integer Generator node - bug with randomization

If you will have more than 1 Integer Generator connected to one Macro “Action” Parameter that allows you to press “Generate random” button inside of those Integer Generator nodes - they will give you similar random numbers, what is pretty annoying

To fix this you need to set by your hands different default numbers to them. Like - 1, 2, 3,… What is boring when you have 999 of those nodes

Aaaa, but in final my frined just suggested me to use another way to generate random values that i want, so all is good. But i think that i need to report about this behavior that uncomfortable for me as for user of the software

I’d noticed this in the past as well. Another quick workaround that’s a bit faster than manually changing each integer device is to keep the actual macro dialog box open (like the final product dialog box) and hit the random button a couple times before connecting each integer device. They will all start at 0, but won’t follow the same “trail” as the previous ones.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.