Kagi, not very professional

Hello everyone.
I had tried to get Kagi, who sell world machine for Stephen to contact me with no luck at all!
I purchased the world machine registered version through Kagi.
There was a problem with the download.
I sent kagi up to now, about 8 emails. I have sent them to admin, support, And I had sent 2 emails to Stephen at remnant@world-machine.com
I had not had one reply from anyone. I found this to be very frustrating!. My focus here is Kagi as they are selling Stephen’s product. The emails I sent Stephen may not of gotten to him as he may be away.
Kagi, in not replying to my emails is like telling me you can wait till be get around to you. We already have your visa authoriztion, that is all we care about.
In all my years of online purchasing, I have never been made to feel this way by any company other then Kugi. I find it to be so unprfessional!
It has left me with a bad taste in my mouth for world machine. There is a phone number to call in the United States but being from Canada, I really do not need the added expense.
I just now noticed that kagi has sent me an email, very short & sweet saying they will send my emails off to support. Support was the first place I originally emailed at the beginning of the problem.

Very Frustrated!

Again I am very sorry to hear about this issue. I know that probably sounds pretty hollow after what you have dealt with, and still without your registered version working (I presume). If I could solve that problem for you, I most certainly would. All I can say is that I am quite sure Stephen will take your feedback into account in evaluating his partnership with Kagi as an online retailer. There are other options which may be pursued due to such negative feedback as this. I also know that, at the time Kagi was chosen, they were the best option for many reasons. That may have changed and that decision may need to be reevaulated.

Hopefully we will all hear from Stephen soon. Past experience tells me there must be some problem on his end for him to be out of contact so long. I’ll do my best to contact him off the forums as well and bring these problems to his attention.

• Oshyan

Oshyan, thank you very much for your help. I truly appreciate it!
I do hope Stephen is ok.

Unfortunately I did not get the registered version. :cry: I finally gave up on kaji and simply contacted my visa company and had it cancelled.

If you know of another source where I can purchase the registered version of world machine, I would really appreciate it.
The program goes so well with my terragen, poser & even my world wind program.

thanks for everything Oshyan.

Rick

Hi Rick,

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’ve been having with Kagi! It sounds like something that I could have taken care of straightening out if I was in town. Unfortunately, for the past week I’ve been out of state – my brother graduated from the US Air Force Academy this last wednesday, and I drove down and then back with him to help him move. Unfortunately, it’s a long drive (1400 miles each way) with no internet access along the way, and this issue happened right after I left, it sounds like.

I can have Kagi issue a refund to you. I’ll make a further response to you in email.

I sincerely apologize for the troubles you’ve been having.

Regards,

Stephen

Hi,
I had problems downloading the software, too.
Then I noticed that the link supplied by Kagi had a fault on the last letter which is a “>” and is not part of the link.
It might happen to appear like the following string when clicking on the link: %253E
Just delete those false letters and everything should work fine.
Haroon