Layout view lines

I’m having problems drawing lines with the Layout view.

1. Firstly, when I start trying it will only draw points with no lines connecting them.
  2. Then, after I somehow get them working (I don’t know how), it will not stop drawing them even if the Lines brush is not selected. And they don’t show up in the hierarchy either.
  3. How do I delete lines? I am trying to right-click them but no dice.

Thanks!

[edit]

WM just crashed on me too. Don’t know if it managed to send a dump to your server because Windows says it’s not responding.

Draw lines by:

1. Create your layout generator device, either in the workview or the layout view. Make sure it’s selected in the layout tabs across the top.

2. Select “Lines” from the shape library

3. Sketch a line by clicking and dragging (without releasing the mouse button) to create a line. If you click and release individual points, you are placing a line in “precise mode” so to speak, which lets you carefully place the line points. In all cases, right-clicking finishes/stops the action you’re taking – so if you’re placing points precisely, right-click will finish the line; Right clicking again will stop placing lines.

Delete lines by right-clicking on them and selecting “delete shape” from the popup menu. You can also hit delete once it is selected via any method, although there is a bug in the dev build at the moment that prevents this if you’re using that version.

Thanks! Maybe objects should be deletable from the hierarchy list as well.