Light-Map Maker shadows broken in 2.1?

I believe the Light-Map Maker shadows broke with 2.1. They were just working for me the other day. The only change is my installing of 2.1.

Yep, it doesnt work for shadows. Im using the free version currently (which I downloaded just yesterday) and it doesn`t produce the shadows separately. WHen you select to produce only Shadows, the small preview window (on left side of screen) gets updated for few lines, but the rest is white. I tried linking to bitmap output in hopes that only the preview is broken, but the output was same.

Also, even if I choose Shadows+Indirect+Direct, there dont seem to be the shadows. I remember from Beta days, that depending on Sun Altitude parameter the shadows were gradually shorter (the higher the sun position was) - which was fine. Now theres nothing like that. As if the shadows weren`t computed at all.

Is this supposed to be like that in free version, or is that just a bug ?

I’m on pro, so it’s not exclusive to the free one. It’s probably a bug, or we’re both dummies. :stuck_out_tongue:

I brought this up a long time ago but never heard anything about if it’s been fixed or not or even looked into. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is listening to this board.

Dave

Hello, anyone here anymore?

Yeah it doesn’t work. I have already put it on the bug tracker a couple of weeks ago.