Lost reg

Hay all. I know I haven’t been here for quite while. Got wrapped up in converting race tracks for the GP500 game. A couple of weeks back I had some bad problems with windows and had to reinstall. Now I can’t find my zip of the regestered version of WM, I have a hard copy of the key, and an address to down load WM but it’s an old address and apairently nonfunctional.
Help.

Hi there manleystanley,

Let me look up your registration and I’ll send you an email shortly with the details.

Thanks, I actually won the Terranuts speedrender challenge last week, and didn’t have WM to make a terrain. I used an older terrain from when I was working on the “folded mountains” macro.

My challenge and it took me 19 tries to win it. :lol:

Embarrasingly, I have also lost the registration information.

Is there a standard procedure to recalling this information from Kagi?

Bah, I wasn’t registered with the forum site when I posted the above, this message is from forum registered me.

I think “standard procedure” is to send an email to Stephen… He will surely look it up and reply to you with the key.

Thank you. I had no sooner composed an email then decided to look deeper on the machine .99 is installed on. I managed to find the reg number.