Low Memory Annoyance Message

Hi there. I’ve been complaining about this before, but now its starting to get really frustrating.

Currently my project uses some 15GB of memory, and i have like 15 GB left according to task manager.

I pretty much already set WM to use like 26GB of my current available memory and i still get complaints that I’m going over the memory limit, with every device i rebuild as well.

Really annoyin :confused:

Seems more like a bug to me now because also my pagefile hasnt been used so far.

bump

I agree that it’s a good idea to have a checkbox UI item that lets you never get this message again if you wish.

However, I’m currently mostly focused on getting the next major features finished up; when I get to turn to fixing UI issues I will see if I can get this addressed for ya.

Still, if you read closely it seems to be rather buggy to begin with, i mean at first it actually started to complain before i upgraded from 8 to 32 gb of ram, i simply ran out of my free memory and actually started paging, now it already complains when im still at least 10gb from full memory :slight_smile:

Ofcourse adding an option to disable this memory ‘fixes the annoyance’ but you might want to recheck the code here either way :slight_smile:

Anyway, good to see youre still working on stuffz!