Offset problem in Unreal Engine with two terrains from World Machine

I have exported two terrains from Worldmachine into UE4 but the terrains are not matched correctly.The Width in the terrains is correct but the height seems to be a little up and down, like 10m mostly.
There is a pic bellow that shows that problem in UE4. I ll post some other pictures in reply, like the settings in Worldachine.

From the right side

Setting in Worldmachine for 1st terrain

The second terrain

Hi Mecha!

The issue when trying to do manual tiling is that each individual tile doesn’t have contextual information about the terrain around it, in the neighboring tiles. That means things like erosion, blur, etc will produce different results across tiles.

Solving this problem is what the Pro Edition was designed to do, but you can attempt the same kind of thing manually if you like. What you would need to do is export each tile larger than it needs to be, and then blend adjacent tiles together in the overlapping areas to produce seamless terrain using photoshop or a similar process. It’s a huge pain for more than a few tiles, which is why I would recommend using the Pro edition for this – but if that’s not an option another way of doing this might be to render all of your tiles together as a single terrain and then slice it apart afterwards, which will keep the tiles contiguous. Hope that helps!