Offset relative height of all vertices of a path at once in Layout generator

Hi, I am creating a river effect using the paths in a layout generator. I have used the drop curve to surface feature to align the heights of the path to the underlying terrain. I would really like to be able to now offset the entire path up and down, to embed the path into the terrain a bit more or less. However, when you right-click drag a vertex to adjust its height, it only adjusts that single vertex. It would be great if there was a global height relative offset for the path that would maintain the overall shape of the path’s height. I expected the “default Value (height)” parameter under the Shape common Properties window to do this, but it seeemed to have no effect.

Even better, I would be great to be able to offset the relative height of many paths at once, as my layout generator has many paths describing roads and rivers that I want to apply offsets to at the same time.

Thanks for considering this feature!

The important thing that I realized is that this site is a very knowledgeable web site to share information very much.

Neviem, koľko mi môže pomôcť získať tieto informácie, pretože chcem získať prístup k množstvu informácií, neviem, ako mi pomôcť?