Problem with the "Select Height" device.

Suddenly, one of the WorldMachine devices, “Select Height”, started to behave strange. Whenever I connect it one another device, it disables any 3d elevation on the preview, on the 3D view and on the Explorer View.
The funny thing is that if a device before it, is the selected one, all 3d elevations are ok, but not after it.
Although in this pic the select height has just one connection, you can see how the preview is.

On this pic, I am showing the 3D view after I connected all devices until the “File Output”:
~

EDITED: SElect slope and select angle are also doing this.

“It’s not a bug, it’s a feature” :smiley:

Since v1.2, some devices like the selectors have a different way to display their outputs.
Since these devices are mostly used as masks, they are now displayed in B&W for easier use.

If you want, for a particular device output, to get the old 3D display mode, just right-click on this output, and “Set device display hint > terrain”.

Note that you can choose the type of display (terrain or mask) for every output of every device…

Also, note that you can disable this behavior completely by going to Properties and unchecking “Display in Mask mode when so Marked” under the “Terrain Options” tab. This will make all devices show only height (elevation) data instead of mask (black and white) data.