Quick question on purchasing WM

If I were to purchase WM, do I get updates for free until version 3? How does that work here - couldn’t find anything on the main site (though I could have easily overlooked).
And for future versions, do owners of 2 (for example) get a nice upgrade price when 3 comes out?

Thanks

Still checking out WM free…

Edit: So my questions are not getting answered here on the forums - makes me a little nervous.
But I decided to take the plunge and order WM anyway. I’m guessing the orders are processed by hand? Its been 4 hours and no email or anything to confirm my order…

Regardless, I am definitely enjoying WM - just need to figure out the texturing process.

Hi there,

Your purchase of World Machine 2.2 entitles you to free minor-upgrades (2.X). This includes, for example, the upcoming World Machine 2.3. Future major-editions (World Machine 3, etc) are not included. There is usually a significant discount for existing customers to the new major edition.

Orders are confirmed by hand, so things slow down on the weekend. However, you should have received your purchase receipt by this morning.

Glad to hear that you’re enjoying WM!