Scattering Device seems very helpful, but i got an issue.

Hi Remnant,

I found out about the scattering device and wow thats pretty amazing and useful ! Questions:

1. Lets say i have a 4096x4096 world, and i need pixel accuracy. Now many things like file input and scattering device asks for a scaling. How would i accurately align the imported file and retain its scaling in proportion to the 4096x4096 pixels? at this point, when im using a 256x256 pixel image to import, and my world scale is set on 20km, i have to manually calculate 4096 / 16 = 256 pixels and then 20km / 16 = 1.25km.

So now i know i need to use value 1.25km for a picture that is sized 256x256 on a map of 4096x4096 pixels for devices like file input or scatter device to retain exact pixel info without deformations. But it gets tedious when you get lower then that or use images which arent in the order of 8, like 149x149 just a wild example.

So perhaos its an idea to add a button to keep it’s exact form.?

1. Where are the individual masks for on the scattering device?

2. Lastly the device doesnt react to randomize world, but i can recall you already mentioned this was bugged.
    But in another thread you were talking about a device that could randomly create numbers and hook it up manually. Does such a device exist already?

Thanks! This device is amazing!!!

bump

bump

new.versionwasreleased.123@gmail.com