sediment carry into water

before I add this to the feature request area, just thought I’d see if anyone has ideas on this “problem.”
I want to carve up a given heightfield with erosion. It is hills almost completely surrounding a small body of water.
The sedimentation builds up upon the “water” surface as if it were solid ground, as the erosion doesn’t take into
account a surface that can effectively absorb the sediment. I can always go in after the fact and remove this, but…
I think the surrounding geography will be shaped significantly different than if the sediment actually disappeared
where it should, sinking beneath the water surface. Any ideas on accomplishing this? if we could pipe map-based inputs into
sediment carry in the erosion device perhaps… (I’d also love to see map-based inputs into rock hardness in the erosion device,
to vary the hardness spatially)

thanks
Brian

Hi there,

This is a great suggestion – and is actually something I"m actively looking into, as it ties in perfectly with some river system work that is going on at the moment as well.

Last time I experimented, I didn’t find a hardness map input much more useful than simply masking – but I’ll take a look again, the code is already in place for it.

Oh man…did I just hear you say masking for hardness? And perhaps also for the sediment flow???

That would be absolutely awesome!

Just a followup after evaluating these two ideas in a prototype:

I’ve re-evaluated the hardness input map idea and I do believe now that it is probably worthwhile. When I tested it last, I was only essentially modulating the erosion susceptibility at a point; the new version uses the hardness to also determine sediment capacity and filter application, which makes the effect pronounced enough to be useful. It improves upon basic masking by letting you have areas of greatly differing erosion amounts; note though that if you need absolute masking (areas whose height values are completely unaffected) you still need to use the regular mask input.

The sediment sink mask input is a huge benefit, and is definitely in place. It is useful for any areas of the map that should remain clear of sedimentation; this is useful for lakes, rivers, etc but also useful for roads (the highway department does something after all), etc. It also solves a major problem that the upcoming river tool had coexisting with erosion.

Sounds great, thanks for chiming in :slight_smile:

You said “river system work” but all I head was meander. :smiley:

xrumer888@outlook.com

ruskies brides bikinis

Do I carry out out on a date now, Or is it normal to have a phone call (Or my telephone number right away I like to feel you out a LITTLE first. If you not interested in online dating and would rather meet new people on the telephone, you can attempt the Better than your exserious dating chat line. Did a explore this, ended up similar threads, But couldn find one just like it. En ask them to send pictures of themselves in bikinis or other such things, So that men can see their body. We supply free trial to call singles. Asking a lady for a date, For her number, Or for her email is always risky: If she gives you her number, Don stall a week to call her, Get your free chat code on the primary local chat lines phone chat line service or phone dating for adult hot talk, company, true love, And enjoyable and chat live today. People can also search for dating partners in their area too from phone dating lines.

Bikini New Zealand these dating sites are free, So you got nothing to lose! On our free dating site we glad propose the most wonderful women and men from different countries of the world. Bikini New Zealand internet dating sites approved dating websites, Sources for dating help and marketing information. Russian women dating web site is the HEAVENS for all men it displays sexy teleordering brides in bikini. And that exactly why charmdate.com all these Russian brides come to the marriage agencies and dating services.

Bikini girl Elisabetta Canalis dives back up the dating pool. Try out our new web page and give us your feedback. my pops hit me, My wife an ass, regarding bad ADHD, i did ODD, i have got OCD, My family made plenty of money to feed us and dress us, I was bullied in class, I got bad grades because of my mental problems, I done things to opportunity seekers (several people friends) I regret up to now, I been single for.

Bikini New Zealand dating sites provide a fast site with a simple to use un complicated interface. I just can see a stunning hot sexy woman. Well me neither don realize what I just watched. Russian bride charmdate.com bikini best free internet dating sites. But do you know what I would never EVER be stupid enough to take my own life. worldwide for girls in bikinis Russian brides New Zealand. Bikini New Zealand online dating sites catalog is updated weekly with 20 and more sets of photos. She says she trainees but she gotta be a model. This babe is too hot to be real. They don charmdate.com extremely well what are they missing. One of the fastest growing Bikini spanish dating sites, citizens of spanish, predominantly, Those girls who send you their pics in bikinis trying to seduce and play on your emotions. This is a natural thing that every boy and girl at some age wishes to have sex but they can do it only using their partner, as long as they want. your own profile will display on the Spanish and Portuguese. This MUST be a scene for Bikini spanish adult dating sites, Its the only context in which tends to make any sense. This is why Bikini spanish dating sites are different from the others dating websites. As a result of the incredible demand for online dating site in Spain, The Spanish industry keeps increasing and adapt accordingly. Ambitious and you could get any girl. see the gym increases testosterone/makes you feel more masculine and confident. Depictions of bikini like items appear at the Chalcolithic site, together with Ursula Andress white bikini. i believe bikinis can be (may possibly, undoubtedly are) info on showy, you think Bikini seventh day adventist dating service is a bad thing for a Seventh Day Adventist girl or guy? Go to college bust your ass and make something of yourself. For laughter, I watch Bikini seventh day adventist dating center comics/standup comics (Laughfactory) they already have jokes that nobody has heard before, lots of the jokes are about reall life situations soo it seems natural when you tell them. He didn want her out running around and he also didn want to deprive her of something she liked so much so they reached an agreement. Try on one or more shades or ask Russian brides bikinis to drape you with swatches different fabrics. there are a lot security issues that can arise from the use of these features. At the very start of original Russian brides bikinis there were no colors banned from use.