Speed Build Practice

Hey everyone! It’s been awhile since I came around these parts. Been awhile since I did anything with World-Machine as well, work started getting in the way. I thought that I’d try doing a couple speed builds just to get back in practice. I’ll probably do a few of these, and post them all, but I’m limiting myself to 45 minutes (not including actual build time) working on the terrain, and then bringing it into Terragen and spending a maximum of 2 hours working on shading and other extra details. Without further ado, here’s the World-Machine view of my first one, let me know what you think and stay tuned for updates!

And my two hours in Terragen are up, which is okay with me, because after working on this for that small amount of time, I really want to make a Scandinavian inspired project for my next long term one, and I kinda wanna start right now!

Very nice, especially for a quick whip! Following the thread.

Thanks! I’m planning on doing another one on Sunday, but right now I’m kinda absorbed into the Scandinavian inspired one, so I’ve been spending a lot of time on that ahaha

Work keeps getting in the way, but I’ve got another speed build going! This one was actually only like 30 minutes in World Machine itself, but there’s a couple hand painted masks from Photoshop on this one. I was going for a road going along a coastline. I’ve got a view of the node network, the 3D view from WM, and then after the first 15 minutes in Terragen, if people are interested, I’ll post the progress! Not sure how active these forums still are though…

about the stock. I am not much of a wood worker. I would need a 98 press fit. I am actually open to anything. Suggestions? Got one for sale? Randy.