Text display problem in main window

Hi there.
Have this odd issue in Windows XP (check attached screen shot).
Video drivers are up to date - seems like a font issue but I’m unsure where to check.
Any ideas?

Hmm – that’s an interesting one. What’s the brand/make of video card that you have?

Argh, I’m sure I once had this problem, but I don’t remember how I solved it… It had something to do with a parameter in the video card settings - like max texture resolution or something like that…

Hey fellas , here’s my card ( don’t laugh at me please )

NVIDIA G-Force 6600 GT

The text on screen isn’t legible but clicking on it brings up the text box , not a real biggy but would certainly be nice to see the text normally.

Cheers

Mal-

In case this wasn’t clear, p5ym0n posted the issue Malox was having. They are on the same dev team.

Is there any news on this?

Hi ,

Any news on why this may be happening guys ?

Thanks

Mal-

Hmmm, I’m not sure but I also had this kind of problem with another program.
I think i’ve solved it by changing a setting within the display settings.
There is an effect for fonts used for the display. Maybe you could check this.

I cannot tell you how this effect is called in english.
In german it is “Folgende Methode zum Kantenglätten von Bildschirmschriftarten verwenden”.

Mainly this is a setting for smoothing fonts I think and I think it has to be activated.

I’m working without it (smooth edges of screen font) and WM works perfectly.
Maybe it has something to do with the desktop theme you’re using. Have you tried using the normal dpi setting or use one of the default xp-themes?

Thanks for the feedback guys , I’ll give these ideas a go.

Mal-

Driver update was the issue , considering I did this 2 weeks before this install this was the last area I looked at.

Thanks for the help guys.

Mal-