Tiled file input question

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I’m posting this thread because i’m encountering a little problem with the Tiled field imput node. It’s the first time i’m using it and i’m a bit confused.

• I have assembled a massive heightmap file 9216*6656 where i filled some part to extend it at make it a 9216 pixel square image. (basically 1px = 1m)
  • I’ve sliced it into 512*512 squares named like that “map_x68_y78” for example. so that’s about 324 pieces in png format.
  • I’m loadign them in the Tiled file imput and they are reconised but not fully understood. they look squashed and offset.
  • I manually tiped the number of chunks, the size of the tiles and the size of the world to fit, but it still appear squashed and offset.

Here is screenshots to sho the result. Any comment of what i am doing wrong is welcome! maybe it is too big :s

Hi there,

Welcome!

The Tiled File Input device can place your tileset anywhere in the World Machine world – as a result, by default it usually won’t match up with your existing render extent. To make it do so, open the device properties and select “Match to Current Extents”.

Does this fix your alignment issues?