WM problem

This builds ok, but when the build is finished there is nothing showing. It says it has saved if you go to file output but there is nothing in the folder I saved it to. Terragen output selected, clicked write file. Each spocket has info in it. All boxes are green
I’d upload the tmd, but there doesn’t seem to be any way too.
Here’s a tread with a screen cap and tmd attatchment http://terranuts.com/forums/showthread.php?p=26346#post26346

Thanks for any help,
Gabrielle

I didn’t exactly understand what the problem is. :stuck_out_tongue:
I tried doing what you said and I found a possible problem.
I want to ask you if it makes sense or if this is what you are referring to.
[list]I opened your file, and clicked the build button.
the build finished and I click “ok” to close the build statistics dialog and go into 3D preview mode.
It showed the terrain.
I right-clicked to go back to device-view mode.
I double clicked the File Output to check its properties, I clicked “write output to disk”, and a message saying “there was a error, try rebuilding” appeared.[/list:u]
Was this your problem ?

In my case it was caused by the destination directory not existing. So if this is your case try setting the path correctly, at least twice (there seems to be a bug there, and the problem will only go out if you change it twice :stuck_out_tongue: )

If this was not your problem, can you explain it better? or where did you do something different from me?

I wasn’t having build problems. it just wasn’t saving correctly. I think the file name was too long. Oshyan suggested I try a shorter name and that seems to have worked :slight_smile: Thanks fil.