World Machine Craches upon start | Professional Build 4016

I have recently been granted World Machine Professional and have build 4016 ‘Mt Rainier’ every time I try and start the program up it crashes. I used to use the basic version of the world machine and I never encountered these issues. I removed the world.ini file and tried reloading.

Again I’ve never had any issues starting up on basic version I use Windows XP. I’ve been researching about this all day and have come across many people with the same thing but they are in later versions I believe. I’ve tried to use some of the feedback others have to givin in these topics but still seems to not work. if anyone has an idea of why this is happening please let me know how I can work around this.

Here is a video of whats happening:

Here is the log files contents:
[Info ] World Machine Program Log
[Info ] Startup: Executable located in folder C:/Program Files (x86)/World Machine Professional/
[Info ] Loading config file C:\Users\trdes\AppData\Roaming\World Machine Release\world.ini
[Info ] Startup: Initialize license manager (path C:\Users\trdes\AppData\Roaming\World Machine Release)
[Info ] License Manager.Checkout: License checkout successful
[Info ] Startup: License manager checkout (LICENSE_RESULT 1)
[Info ] QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
[Info ] QFSFileEngine::open: No file name specified
[Info ] Found LTE plugin (C:/Program Files (x86)/World Machine Professional/plugins\devices\DevicesLTE64.dll). Plugin built to version 4016 with headerID#203
[Info ] Found LTE plugin (C:/Program Files (x86)/World Machine Professional/plugins\devices\DevicesPro64.dll). Plugin built to version 4016 with headerID#203
[Info ] Found LTE plugin (C:/Program Files (x86)/World Machine Professional/plugins\devices\DevicesStandard64.dll). Plugin built to version 4016 with headerID#203
[Info ] Found legacy plugin (C:/Program Files (x86)/World Machine Professional/plugins\devices\ParamPlugins64.dll). Plugin built with headerID#203
[Info ] Found legacy plugin (C:/Program Files (x86)/World Machine Professional/plugins\devices\ProDev64.dll). Plugin built with headerID#203
[Info ] Found legacy plugin (C:/Program Files (x86)/World Machine Professional/plugins\devices\StdDev64.dll). Plugin built with headerID#203
[Info ] Startup: Device plugins loaded.
[Info ] Startup: Macro entities loaded.
[Info ] Startup: Blueprint entities loaded.
[Info ] Restoring favorites and usage data
[Info ] Startup: Basic initialization finished.
[Info ] Startup: Parsing command line options
[Info ] QCommandLineParser: option not defined: “quiet”
[Info ] Core Startup Concluded.
[Info ] Starting GUI

Kind Regards,
Jexpy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.