Worlds don´t build properly

Hi,

this is my first post so forgive me if I forget anything.

So a couple months ago, I think in octobre, I bought WM and tried making a landscape for a game. It worked perfectly the whole time.

However, just a couple days ago, WM stopped building my worlds correctly. There is so much detail missing on a simple 10km x 10km map. I´ve tried changing the resolution and it did change a bit but its still not anywhere close to what the resolution should be.

I don´t think I´ve changed anything in the settings or anywhere else because I don´t even know how to get there.

I also attached a screenshot of on of the example worlds.

Thank you.

Hi Patrick,

Two things.

1. That does look roughly like I’d expect for a 1k build of that example world. You can increase the resolution by going to Main Menu->Project->Project Settings and set the slider to 2049, then build the world with the big green button on the toolbar.

2. To support a wide range of video cards and interactivity, WM can limit the resolution it displays. It might have somehow got set to a low value. Open up the program settings (Main Menu->Project->Program Settings). Click the Display Options tab. Good general settings for modern systems would be a Geometry vertex limit is at 2k, and texture limit at 8k. If your output disappears after changing the setting, reduce the values.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.