Geoglyph 2 issues

Hi, since I am not sure where to post about Geoglyph, I am doing it here. I am using Geoglyph 2.1.140.316 Pro with World Machine 2.3.7 Pro and have the following issues:

1. when using a Colorizer node, I can see the Geoglyph color tables as numbers only, there is no Geoglyph graphical interface to select them.

2. When using a GeoColor node, I need a Color Source input but I don’t know what it is. I don’t see any info about this in the documentation. Possible consequence of this, I cannot open the GeoColor node and have the nice Geoglyph interface…
    Update: found out that when using a mask (like flow map) as color input this makes things work and I can access the GeoColor interface, so this is working fine. This device outputs a bitmap, however it would also be useful to output masks for the various features it is adding, else this is not of much use for game engines for example.

3. When using an Over Erosion mode, whatever mask I use as input, the effect is applied to the whole terrain.

I have contacted Quadspinner support but got no answer so far… please HELP!!! :slight_smile:

Note: I have already uninstalled/reinstalled Geoglyph just in case…

Unfortunately it seems that the Geoglyph team isn’t very responsive any longer.
They say it works with the 3.x betas as well, but I had several issues. Sent an email some months ago, but got no response so far.

Seems they are occupied with Tor, as World Machine development continues very slowly.

To address 2. (lack of mask output from GeoColor), it is possible to use a Select Color device on the output color bitmap and generate masks from there, but this is not ideal…

Next geoglyph update is in the works, though I’m not sure when it will be released.

Good to know. I really like Geoglyph, as it makes World Machine even more valuable.
I’d love to see a good working support of the last Beta.